Contacting the National Assembly
The National Assembly for Wales is the democratically elected body that represents the interests of Wales and its people, makes laws for Wales and holds the Welsh Government to account.
We cannot comment on the work of the Welsh Government, Ministers or specific policy areas (such as health or education). For such enquiries, please contact the Welsh Government.
We welcome correspondence in both English and Welsh.
You can contact us with any query that relates to the National Assembly for Wales. If you would like to book a visit or have an event enquiry please use the following contact options.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 08:30 – 17:30 excluding Public Holidays.
You can contact us by:
- Phone on 0300 200 6565 (we welcome calls from people using the Text Relay service)
- Email us at email@example.com
- Access and complete our online enquiry form
- You can contact us on social media: Facebook or Twitter ( see: The Assembly on Social Media )
- You can write to us at: The National Assembly for Wales, Cardiff Bay, Cardiff, CF99 1NA
Contact an Assembly Member
Make a complaint
The National Assembly for Wales is committed to dealing effectively with any concerns or complaints. Find out more about our complaints policy, procedure and how to make a complaint.
Should you have any concerns about a Member’s conduct or wish to make a complaint, please contact the Standards Commissioner.
The Press Office deals with all media enquiries relating to the National Assembly, including Assembly Committees and Plenary business.
Journalists can contact the Press Office on 0300 200 7487 or complete our online enquiry form.